Saturday, November 15, 2008

Updates...

Been too busy at work.. finally can at least take a break from the hectic work life and got into my reservist for a 2.5weeks of this month. Can I consider this as a getaway for me? Haha..

Anyway, whatever it is, I am still contactable throughout this period as what I have promised my colleagues before i left for my in-camp-training. Training gonna start soon, shift system has been planned and I will working night shift for the first week then followed by the morning shift on the last week. Probably another shagged-out exercise once again. bleah!

Finally, I have the luxury to go for my dental checkup after planning and booked for my appointment since dunno when. I felt so much assured that at least now my teeth can hang on there for a longer time. But this clinic waiting time is disaster, not forgetting the bleeding of my gum and ended with a hole in my wallet. sob~

No comments: